University of Kynar® featuring Kynar® coatings and Bostik® sealants
Learn more about Kynar 500® FSF® PVDF technology from the world leader in fluoropolymer science, Arkema Inc. Our training offers you the knowledge you need to properly specify superior performance coatings for architectural components. It’s also a chance for you to learn about the newest water-based PVDF technology, Kynar Aquatec®. Additional courses from Bostik will be presented on sealants for the commercial construction market and on the breadth of technology available that demonstrates Bostik’s commitment to the sealants and adhesives market.
We want you to attend the next session of the University of Kynar®, this October in Southern California.
- Basic education on superior-performance PVDF coatings
- Learn about Neverfade® façade restoration coatings with Kynar Aquatec® PVDF
- Review case studies with Stuart Dean, a national provider of renowned interior and exterior architectural restoration services.
- Learn about Bostik’s hybrid sealant technology for commercial construction and the breadth of Bostik sealant and adhesive technology for the architectural market
- One Apple Watch will be awarded to a selected participant
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Enrollment is limited. Register now.
The Westin BONAVENTURE HOTEL AND SUITES
404 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Check-in 8 a.m., sessions start at 8:30 a.m.
Sessions end at 3p.m.
Enroll by Friday, October 4, 2019