University of Kynar® featuring Kynar® coatings and Bostik® sealants
Learn more about Kynar 500® FSF® PVDF technology from the world leader in fluoropolymer science, Arkema Inc. Our training offers you the knowledge you need to properly specify superior performance coatings for architectural metal components. It’s also a chance for you to learn about the newest water-based PVDF technology, Kynar Aquatec®. Additional courses from Bostik will be presented on sealants for the commercial construction market and on the design and installation of porcelain tile panels.
We want you to attend the next session of the University of Kynar®, this October in Southern California or November in Southern Florida, locations TBD. Stay tuned.
- Basic education on superior-performance PVDF coatings
- Learn about hybrid sealant technology for commercial construction
- Design and installation of porcelain tile panels
- Continuing education credits: 4-LU, 3-HSW and 1 SD
- View the 50 year old Kynar 500® paint panels (The Kynar 500® Crown Jewels)
- A guided tour of the Atlas Material Testing Facility
- Receive an official University of Kynar® hooded sweatshirt
- One Mac Book Air will be awarded to a selected participant
- Meals are included